[v2.2] Initialization cells and On / Off
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8717] [v2.2] Initialization cells and On / Off
- From: jchd at worldnet.fr (Jean-Christophe Deschamps)
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:47:58 -0400
- Organization: none
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mma v2.2 initialization apparently wraps the contents of init cells around a
special structure, which [at the very least] will restore the On/Off status
of messages (e.g. General:spell) after completion.
Hence a couple of questions:
1) What is the proper way to have e.g. Off[General:spell, General:spell1]
act beyond init cells (short of setting up a subsequent
``supplementary init cell'' for manual evaluation)?
2) Which system components are affected beyond init cells, or which ones
Jean-Christophe Deschamps | Morality, just like C++, demands that friends
| don't get access to your children's privates,
jchd at worldnet.fr | even if they have access to yours.
Prev by Date:
Bug in pattern matching?
Next by Date:
Re: Inert superscripts...
Previous by thread:
Re: Bug in pattern matching?
Next by thread:
Integrating by parts....II