Integrating by parts....II

My appologies - I submitted a query yesterday asking om how to integrate
by parts to solve a particulary function.  I overlooked the simple fact
that n was still undefined and it would iterate undefinitely.

Can Mathematica still solve the function below?

	f[n] = Integrate[Cos[x]*E[-x^2]*HermiteH[n,x],{x,-Inf,Inf}]

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Adrean