Re: Inert superscripts...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8696] Re: Inert superscripts...
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:47:39 -0400
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Michael J. Gentile wrote:
> Is there a way to have Mathematica 3.0 treat a superscript just as index
> rather than as an exponent? Thanks.
Yes -- use the Notation package:
Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734
Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014
The University of Western Australia
Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
God IS a weakly left-handed dice player
Prev by Date:
[v2.2] Initialization cells and On / Off
Next by Date:
Integrating by parts....II
Previous by thread:
RE: Inert superscripts...
Next by thread: