Re: Inert superscripts...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8696] Re: Inert superscripts...
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:47:39 -0400
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Michael J. Gentile wrote: > Is there a way to have Mathematica 3.0 treat a superscript just as index > rather than as an exponent? Thanks. Yes -- use the Notation package: <<Utilities`Notation` Cheers, Paul ____________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734 Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014 The University of Western Australia Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/~paul God IS a weakly left-handed dice player ____________________________________________________________________