Q - image processing / reading TIFF/JPEG files?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8708] Q - image processing / reading TIFF/JPEG files?
- From: bestor at cs.wisc.edu
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:47:49 -0400
- Organization: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone have information about what packages are available for doing
basic image processing using MMa? I have checked MathSource and there doesn't
seem to be anything there.
In a similar vein, what packages other than ReadTIFFpackage can read in
graphics files into MMa (eg into a 2D list)? The problem with ReadTIFFpackage
is that is requires FastBinaryFiles which I cannot get to compile on my
NEXTSTEP box. Alternatively, has somebody out there got FastBinaryFiles to
work under NEXTSTEP/OPENSTEP?
TIFF would ideal, but any common graphics format would be OK.
Thanks in advance,
Gareth Bestor bestor at cs.wisc.edu
Computer Sciences Department http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~bestor
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Prev by Date:
Integrating by parts....II
Next by Date:
Re: HTML generation in 3.0.0
Previous by thread:
Re: Integrating by parts....II
Next by thread:
Re: Q - image processing / reading TIFF/JPEG files?