how to use server license?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8707] how to use server license?
- From: "Hsu, Chang Cheng" <changhsu at uclink4.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:47:48 -0400
- Organization: University of California, Berkeley
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, when i start mathematica, it keeps asking me for a local machine
license, eventhough there is a license server in the mathpass file. how
do i get it to use the license on the license server?
Prev by Date:
Help! How can I control the size of individual point?
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Memory Leak in 3.0 for
Previous by thread:
Re: Help! How can I control the size of individual point?
Next by thread:
Re: how to use server license?