Re: Re: Memory Leak in 3.0 for
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8702] Re: [mg8640] Re: Memory Leak in 3.0 for
- From: hanson.nospam at physics.auburn.edu (James D Hanson)
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 02:47:44 -0400
- Organization: Auburn University Physics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <5vi1jj$h4s at smc.vnet.net>, Ersek_Ted%PAX1A at mr.nawcad.navy.mil wrote:
> There are several ways to reduce the amount of memory used.
> However, I don't really understand how each one effects the amount of
> memory used. A list of memory clearing commands is shown below.
> Roughly speaking the commands further down the list give back more memory.
> (12) CleanSlate; (* Using the CleanSlate package *)
A search with the Help Browser revealed nothing about CleanSlate. Could
you please fill us in with some more information about this? Thanks.
> Ted Ersek
James D. Hanson ph. (334) 844-5044
Department of Physics fax (334) 844-4613
206 Allison Laboratory
Auburn University, AL 36849-5311 hanson.nospam at physics.auburn.edu
Prev by Date:
how to use server license?
Next by Date:
[Q] Why Integrate[1/x,x] <> Log[Abs[x]] with Mma 2.2 ?
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Memory Leak in 3.0 for
Next by thread:
Dynamics of billiards