Absolute error calculation with math software
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8889] Absolute error calculation with math software
- From: Thomas.Weber at studbox.uni-stuttgart.de (Thomas Weber)
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:16:58 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have access to Mathematica.
Can anybody tell me how I can calculate the absolute error of a
physical quantity when I have got the absolute errors of all function
variables? Or has anybody got a library that can help me do it?
Please reply by mail.
Prev by Date:
RE: Font Problem with Mathematica v3.0
Next by Date:
Re: [Help?] Integer/Decimal portion of a real number
Previous by thread:
Re: Division symbol in Graphical Plots
Next by thread:
Problem/Bug w/ StackedBarChart?