*June
*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

Polygons In Space

I find that Mathematica does not show non-convex polygons in three
dimensions properly.  Does anyone have a way to do this?  If I have to
do it for myself, I think I will break the polygon into triangles. Does
anyone have a way to break a (two-dimensional, nonconvex) polygon into
triangles?

I would suppose that other people have encountered this before, but this
is the first I've had to deal with it.  Please email me.  Thanks.

Will Self
Montana