? How to specify header offset?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg11943] ? How to specify header offset?
- From: email@example.com (Scott S. Schaus)
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 00:33:52 -0400
- Organization: Iowa State University
I have files each of which are combined ASCII and binary (from a scanning probe microscope) and would like to read in only the binary data for analysis in Mathematica. I know that the ASCII header info is 8192 characters: what is the function(s) that would be equivalent of SetCharPos in Igor, or the equivalent of moving the file pointer to that character?? TIA.