Is there a AutoEvaluateOnOpen[] type of function?

When I open a Mathematica session, it autoloads/opens several notebooks.
Ideally some of these which do some grunt work should
kernel\evaluate\notebook, automatically.

Anyone know how to?

Also after looking at the shortcut keys for the kernel\evaluation I
noticed there wasn't one for evaluate\notebook. Am I missing it?