  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg11972] [mg11972] Re: finite element problem
  • From: "Marco A. Garcia" <mgarcia@marine.unc.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 03:40:12 -0400

Hi Manolis,

I'm in the process of developing a mathematica interface to my library
of Fortran-90 data structures/subroutines for FEM.  The project is
still in diapers, but check my web-page (http://mgarcia1.dyn.ml.org) in
a couple of months. The link is intermittent for now, so you may have
to try different times/days.

Marco Garcia