RE: Help me, please !
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg12079] RE: Help me, please !
- From: "Ulrich <email@example.com> Roesch" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 01:30:15 -0400
- Organization: Universitaet Kaiserslautern
Hello ! I'm not familiar with mathemaica 2.2, but I have to solve some problems concerning Liquid Crystal Phases ... How is it possible to get the value of t in this Error message into a variable ? NDSolve::ndnum: Differential equation does not evaluate to a number at t = 1.61292. => After this Step I want to have the value of 1.61292 in an other variable like, e.g. upperlimit. This is nessesary for my further Calculations. If *ANYBODY* knows how to solve this problem, please answer :-) Many thanks in forward ... Ulrich Roesch University Of Kaiserslautern, Germany - Department of physical Chemistry - EMAIL : email@example.com (recommanded) firstname.lastname@example.org