RE: Help me, please !

Hello !

I'm not familiar with mathemaica 2.2, but I have to solve some  problems
concerning Liquid Crystal Phases ...

How is it possible to get the value of t in this Error message  into a
variable ?

   Differential equation does not evaluate to a number at t = 1.61292.

=> After this Step I want to have the value of 1.61292 in an
   other variable like, e.g. upperlimit. This is nessesary for my
   further Calculations.

If *ANYBODY* knows how to solve this problem, please answer :-)

Many thanks in forward ...

Ulrich Roesch

University Of Kaiserslautern, Germany - Department of physical Chemistry

EMAIL :      (recommanded)