OpenMath, formula standards and conversion tools

  • To:
  • Subject: [mg12094] OpenMath, formula standards and conversion tools
  • From: Frank-Michael Moser <>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 01:30:26 -0400

I'm looking for an interface or a translation tool to take Mathmatica
notebooks to Reduce and other way round but I didn't found by now
anything useful.

I know there is an abstract standard describing language for mathmatical
formulas (not only caring visually aspects but discribing the content)
called OpenMATH.

I'd like to use that one as a standard interface (to handle more than
one or two systems for mathmatics) but I didn't find any OpenMath tool
or converter supporting Mathematica syntax.

Maybe there are alternate methods to crack my problem and you know.

Can you help, then please don't wait! Thanks a lot.

Frank-Michael Moser
Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universitšt Greifswald, Germany mailto: