OpenMath, formula standards and conversion tools
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg12094] OpenMath, formula standards and conversion tools
- From: Frank-Michael Moser <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 01:30:26 -0400
- Organization: Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universitaet Greifswald
I'm looking for an interface or a translation tool to take Mathmatica
notebooks to Reduce and other way round but I didn't found by now
I know there is an abstract standard describing language for mathmatical
formulas (not only caring visually aspects but discribing the content)
I'd like to use that one as a standard interface (to handle more than
one or two systems for mathmatics) but I didn't find any OpenMath tool
or converter supporting Mathematica syntax.
Maybe there are alternate methods to crack my problem and you know.
Can you help, then please don't wait! Thanks a lot.
Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-Universitšt Greifswald, Germany mailto:
Prev by Date:
Re: Electrical Circuit Schematic
Next by Date:
Re: Gauss seidel iteration
Prev by thread:
Re: Mathematica 3.0.1 / Win95 woes
Next by thread:
Sqrt problem - restated