Bounding box too small in mathematica 3.0

When I let Mathematica 3.0 (for Win95) do a 3D-plot like: Plot3D[Sin[x
y],{x,0,4},{y,0,4}] the bounding box is too small. The numbers on the
left side of the graph are not good displayed. They are cut off by the
bounding box, so I don't see the '-' signs. I tried to change the
bounding box values in 'preferences' but this has no effect at all.
I also changed the size of the plot with the box-handles but again, no

I hope somebody has an answer.

My E-mail: