  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13591] Publicon Problems
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kevinmccann at home.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 03:53:52 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I tried out the freebee Publicon a few days ago (W95). Several problems
immediately resulted:

    1) All Mathematica documents became Publicon documents

    2) When I ran Mathematica the pallettes and cell types were all
hosed

    3) Now upon a reinstall of Mathematica most problems are cured but
whenever
         I enter a new line, the cell format is TraditionalForm.

Any comments? How to I fix (3)?

Thanks,

Kevin