Re: Publicon Problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13609] Re: [mg13591] Publicon Problems
- From: Carl Woll <carlw at fermi.phys.washington.edu>
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 03:08:12 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If I understand your problem, a temporary fix is to use the menu command
Cell | Default Input Format Type
to select StandardForm or InputForm. A permanent solution is to use the
option inspect and do the following:
1. Change the scope to global.
2. In the Lookup field, type CommonDefaultFormatTypes.
3. You should now see a list of Cell Styles. Change the "Input" field
from TraditionalForm to whichever form you want. You may also be able
to just click on "Input" to return it to its default setting.
Dept of Physics
U of Washington
On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Kevin J. McCann wrote:
> I tried out the freebee Publicon a few days ago (W95). Several problems
> immediately resulted:
> 1) All Mathematica documents became Publicon documents
> 2) When I ran Mathematica the pallettes and cell types were all
> 3) Now upon a reinstall of Mathematica most problems are cured but
> I enter a new line, the cell format is TraditionalForm.
> Any comments? How to I fix (3)?
Prev by Date:
Can't take a value from an InterpolatingFunction.
Next by Date:
A couple of curious outputs from Integrate
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Eigenvectors of a Complex Hermitian Matrix