Solving log equations, how?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13627] Solving log equations, how?
- From: Voyager_2 at cable.A2000.nl (Jeffrey A. Soesbergen)
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 03:08:28 -0400
- Organization: A2000 Kabeltelevisie & Telecommunicatie
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I solve the following exponential equations:
1. log3 x=-2
2. log x + log (x+3) = 1
Can anyone tell me how to solve these in Mathematica?
Prev by Date:
Re: What is the fastest machine for Mathematica?
Next by Date:
DSolve initial conditions
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: Undocumented 3.0 Featu
Next by thread:
Re: Solving log equations, how?