Re: Solving log equations, how?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13653] Re: Solving log equations, how?
- From: "Bruce H. Williams" <bhwills at iu.net>
- Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 01:02:35 GMT
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Try Solve[Log[3,x]==2,x] Bruce Williams Jeffrey A. Soesbergen wrote in message <6qcqvq$qln$4 at dragonfly.wolfram.com>... >How can I solve the following exponential equations: > >1. log3 x=-2 > >2. log x + log (x+3) = 1 > >Can anyone tell me how to solve these in Mathematica? > > >