what does error msges means?

I am writing a mathematica program and got this error message, the first
one is pretty striaght forward and i am sure what it is, but the second
one is a little bit ambiguous. let me explain why i think so.
--------------------
FindRoot::cvnwt:
    Newton's method failed to converge to the prescribed accuracy after
1000 iterations.

General::stop:
    Further output of FindRoot :: cvnwt will be suppressed during this
calculation.
-------------------
my codes are :

While[ (* conditions *),
 (* other codes *)
mag[[i]] = m/.FindRoot[m==Tanh[(*some numbers *) m]
,{m,1},MaxIterations->1000];
(* other codes *)
]
these error messages came out pretty soon in the for loop. so does that
mean that all subsequence FindRoot output will not be correct? or just
for the first few `loops' in the while loop?