linking c++ and mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg13650] linking c++ and mathematica
  • From: Hwee Kuan Lee <hwee+ at>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 18:19:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am trying to link c++ program with mathematica - both ways.

MORE IMPORTANTLY,  I would like to use some mathematica routines like
"FindRoot", "NSolve" in my C++ program.

I had been reading the online help, but didn't manage to find any good
help. can anyone tell me where to get help on this topic, or how to do

p/s i had been trying to use mathlink - call c functions in mathematica,
but without success.