linking c++ and mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13650] linking c++ and mathematica
  • From: Hwee Kuan Lee <hwee+ at andrew.cmu.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 18:19:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am trying to link c++ program with mathematica - both ways.

MORE IMPORTANTLY,  I would like to use some mathematica routines like
"FindRoot", "NSolve" in my C++ program.

I had been reading the online help, but didn't manage to find any good
help. can anyone tell me where to get help on this topic, or how to do
it?

thanks.

p/s i had been trying to use mathlink - call c functions in mathematica,
but without success.