Printing problems - Mac.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg13657] Printing problems - Mac.
  • From: Jim Kauffman <n7tto at>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 21:00:40 GMT
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

  I'm running Mathematica 3.0 on a Mac 8600/250 (96 Mb ram) System 8.
On two other occations I've been unable to print my documents as they
appear ont he screen.  All the special symbols print as gibberish.
I've fixed the problem by reloading Mathematica on to my hard drive.

  This problem did not occure when my system was a PowerPC 6116CD with
systems 7.5 thru 7.6.  Has any other Mac user expeirence a similar
problem?  If so what is the cause and fix other that reloading the

Jim Kauffman