Re: Linking in Fortran to Mathematica

victor_v at my-dejanews.com wrote:

> I wouldn't recommend to use Mathematica for a computationally intensive
> task. It would be better to replace fitting procedure with an external
> function, written in FORTRAN or C via MathLink.

Linking in Fortran is not as simple as linking in C.  However, using the
InterCall package for linking in Fortran or C (and numerical libraries
such as IMSL and NAG) into Mathematica makes this much simpler. If you
are interested, take a look at

	http://www.physics.uwa.edu.au/ICB/

Cheers,
	Paul

The University of Western Australia            Nedlands WA  6907
mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au  AUSTRALIA
http://www.physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul

            God IS a weakly left-handed dice player