ListDensity Plot printing problem.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg13723] ListDensity Plot printing problem.
  • From: Kumar Rajan <kumar at>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 01:38:16 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have Mathematica for students 3.0. I have been trying to density plot
a matrix of size 430x430 using the command

        ListDensityPlot[t, Mesh->False]

where t is the list containing the matrix. It displays OK on the screen
but when I print it, I
get only the frame with plain white space inside. It displays and prints
OK if
the list is of a smaller size - for example a 75x75 matrix. Can anyone
please let me know
how to get around this? Thanks.

Kumar Rajan