ListDensity Plot printing problem.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13723] ListDensity Plot printing problem.
- From: Kumar Rajan <kumar at magicnet.net>
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 01:38:16 -0400
- Organization: MagicNet, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have Mathematica for students 3.0. I have been trying to density plot
a matrix of size 430x430 using the command
where t is the list containing the matrix. It displays OK on the screen
but when I print it, I
get only the frame with plain white space inside. It displays and prints
the list is of a smaller size - for example a 75x75 matrix. Can anyone
please let me know
how to get around this? Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Hand-shaped cursor??
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Description of the function