- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13767] Automatic Animation
- From: Alexander Kricke <kricke at student.uni-kassel.de>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 05:07:17 -0400
- Organization: Universität Kassel
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
the following problem refers to the following program in Mathematica 3.0
There are several plots. If you want to animate them, you must mark the
plots and then type Ctrl-Y. How is it possible, that this step works
automatically (e.g. you open that notebook, then you run evaluation
(Shift-Enter), then each plot is shown, after that you see an
animation (automatically without typing Ctrl-Y)) ?? In my opinion the
new features of treatig notebooks seem to play an important role.
Besides is it possible to minimize the left margin of the graphics ??
Prev by Date:
Re: TeXForm anyone??
Next by Date:
Help: Labels in Greek letter in Mathematica Plot
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Left and right quotes