Re: TeXForm[] anyone??

Carlos Wexler wrote:

> How do I get Mathematica to produce decent TeX output for formulae?
> [..]
> Basically, the TeXForm function, is quite useless for production of
> manuscripts. Please fix it for the next version.

Another point: TeXForm[]  claimes to produce TeX-output. But in fact it
is LaTeX-output!

In[1]:= TeXForm[a/b]
Out[1]//TeXForm= \fraction{a}{b}

but {a\over b} would work on both Plain-TeX and LaTeX

-> the TeXForm function is quite useless for production of manuscripts

Martin Bauer                      e-mail:  martin.bauer at in.tum.de
Technische Universit"at M"unchen          tel:   +49(89)289-86434
Germany