Function as an argument to a function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13814] Function as an argument to a function
- From: jlakkako at jade.hut.fi (Jani Eerikki Lakkakorpi)
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:18:33 -0400
- Organization: Helsinki University of Technology
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to pass a function as an argument to a function I am developing.
For example: Myfunction[Exp[x]]
I would like Myfunction to return the value of it's parameter function
when (for example) x=1.
Here's what I have tried:
Doesn't work. Any suggestions??
Jani Lakkakorpi | Tel. +358 9 621 7295 | E-mail:
jlakkako at cc.hut.fi
Hakolahdentie 3 A 3 | GSM +358 40 563 6180 | FIN-00200 Helsinki |
Prev by Date:
Re: Numbers in arbitrary bases
Next by Date:
Re: Disappearing variables
Previous by thread:
Re: Animations on mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Function as an argument to a function