Re: Importing CSV (comma separated values) files?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg13847] Re: Importing CSV (comma separated values) files?
  • From: gwinn at (Joe Gwinn)
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 04:41:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Thanks.  This is how I solved the immediate problem at the time of my
original post, but I want to eliminate the manual steps, because I do a
fair bit of such importing.  A programmer's text editor is best for
such things.  On the Macintosh, in my opinion, the best such text
editor is BBEdit, which allows UNIX "grep" functions to be used.