Re: problems installing ExtendGraphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15014] Re: [mg14991] problems installing ExtendGraphics
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:30:17 -0500
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig, Institut fuer Informatik
- References: <199812020859.DAA23443@smc.vnet.net.>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have just tryed it.
I have downloaded 3.0 *.zip file form the packages (MS-Windows version).
Unziped it on my SGI with the -a (convert ascii files) option.
mcc -o contour contour.tm
works fine. The binary works with
The conversion ^M^J -> ^J of the line ends by the -a option of unzip is
needed for the preprocessor.
Hope that helps
Laurence Lours wrote:
> I downloaded the ExtendGraphics package, but unfortunately, I'm not able
> to compile the Mathlink binaries (Unix machines). Using mcc gives me
> error messages . Did someone have the same problem?
Prev by Date:
Re: How to create a mask with a hole in it?
Next by Date:
Re: Implicit plot 3D
Previous by thread:
problems installing ExtendGraphics
Next by thread:
Reading Native Excel files