Re: problems installing ExtendGraphics

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg15014] Re: [mg14991] problems installing ExtendGraphics
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:30:17 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi Laurence,

I have just tryed it.

I have downloaded 3.0 *.zip file form the packages (MS-Windows version).
Unziped it on my SGI with the -a (convert ascii files) option.

mcc -o contour

works fine. The binary works with

contour -linkcreate

and Install[LinkConnect[<linkname>]]

works also.

The  conversion ^M^J -> ^J of the line ends by the -a option of unzip is
needed for the preprocessor.

Hope that helps