Reading Native Excel files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14976] Reading Native Excel files
- From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 03:58:59 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Did anyone write a notebook to read native Excel files in Mathematica?
(*.xls under Windows)
So far I have always forced the users to save the excel files as text
files. It works fine, except it requires an extra step and therefore an
extra opportunity for a human error.
I have used Mathlink for Excel in the past and I do not want to use it
for solving this since the whole point of it is to not require
mathematica on those user machines.
GM the day, Mayor at night
Prev by Date:
problems installing ExtendGraphics
Next by Date:
RE: [Q] Factoring arrays
Previous by thread:
Re: problems installing ExtendGraphics
Next by thread:
RE: Reading Native Excel files