Re: Implicit plot 3D
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg15013] Re: [mg14977] Implicit plot 3D
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:30:17 -0500
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig, Institut fuer Informatik
- References: <199812020859.DAA23387@smc.vnet.net.>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
look into the standard packages of Mathematica
will do what You want.
Hope that helps
Diego Catalano Ferraioli wrote:
> This i my first mailing.
> Im an italian student of mathematics. I need to plot an implicit
> 3-dimensional couple of surfaces and I do not know how it is possible
> with Mathematica 3.0 Please send me a message.
Prev by Date:
Re: problems installing ExtendGraphics
Next by Date:
Re: About Postscript in NT4
Previous by thread:
Implicit plot 3D
Next by thread: