looking for normal mode notebook

Can anyone point me toward a normal mode analysis notebook that would be
useful for analyzing molecular vibrations or vibrations of more
macroscopic structures?  Alternatively, shareware code that could be
run on a Macintosh would be useful.  I would like to input a list of
atomic coordinates, bond lengths, elastic and bending force constants
for the various atoms and bonds, and get as output a dynamic picture
(movie) or lists of the atomic coordinates at various time intervals.

Thanks.

--
Bill Christens-Barry
wacb@aplcomm.jhuapl.edu