Exporting animations to MPEG or AVI?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10860] Exporting animations to MPEG or AVI?
- From: "Matt Sottile" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 18:32:30 -0500
- Organization: University of Oregon
Is it possible to export an animation sequence from Mathematica v3.0 to an AVI or MPEG? I've looked at the help files, searched for AVI and/or MPEG, and nothing turned up. The documentation for Graphics`Animation` also provides no help. Is this possible, or do I need to do something like using an external tool to assemble the frames into a single movie? Thanks!