Re: saving styles from notebooks: help, please!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg11016] Re: saving styles from notebooks: help, please!
- From: Paul Abbott <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 18:15:22 -0500
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
P.J. Hinton wrote: > $TopDirectory and $PreferencesDirectory may be determined by pasting > value display objects in a notebook text cell: Why not just paste $TopDirectory or $PreferencesDirectory into an Input cell and evaluate it? On my Macintosh I get In:= $TopDirectory Out= Tigger:Applications:Mathematica 3.0.1 In:= $PreferencesDirectory Out= Tigger:System:Preferences:Mathematica:3.0 which is equivalent to the information via Create Value Display Object. Cheers, Paul ____________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734 Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014 The University of Western Australia Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org AUSTRALIA http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/~paul God IS a weakly left-handed dice player ____________________________________________________________________