[Q] Problem with combinatorica

I want to create random strongly connected directed graphs. So I defined
the following function:
CG[n_,p_] :=
       g := RandomGraph[n,p,Directed];
      If[ConnectedQ[g,Directed], g; Break[]] ]

And to get the list of the edges in the graph I do: ToOrderedPairs[g]

However, it doesn't work and I don't know why. Thank you for your help.

David Konopnicki -