Overloading Integrate

--
	If I define my own method for Integrate as follows, will it break the
built in code?

Integrate[a_Plus,vars_] := Integrate[#,vars]& /@ a
Integrate[a_Plus,vars_] := Integrate[Expand[a b],vars]

This is concerned with applying linearity rules, so that all my
overloading rules for the Integrate operator will be tried before the
built-in code.
I also wonder wether anyone can recommend a good integration table,
specially for 3-d integrals over infinite space.
Tommy Nordgren                    "Home is not where you are born,
Royal Institute of Technology      but where your heart finds peace."
Stockholm                         Tommy Nordgren - The dying old crone
f85-tno@nada.kth.se