*July
*August
*September
*October
*November
*December

Re: Date in Header/Footer ??

Axel Kowald wrote:

> I'm using Mathematica 3.0 and I would like to have the current date in
> the Header/Footer when I print my notebooks.

Axel:

Open menu   File>Printing Settings>Headers and Footers... Arrange for
something like the following to be in the box for the appropriate
Header or Footer,

Cell[TextData[....ValueBox["DateLong"]....], "Text"]

Other possile ValueBox entries can be found under for example
Input/Create Value Display Object ..  Global variables pull down menu

More information is at

http://www.wolfram.com/support/FrontEnds/Printing/HeadFoot.html --
Allan Hayes
Training and Consulting