Re: Date in Header/Footer ??
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg10361] Re: Date in Header/Footer ??
- From: Paul Abbott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 04:09:57 -0500
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com>
Kowald wrote: > I'm using Mathematica 3.0 and I would like to have the current date in > the Header/Footer when I print my notebooks. Examples are given for the > filename or page number but not for the date. Can anyone help ??? See http://www.wolfram.com/support/FrontEnds/Printing/HeadFoot.html Cheers, Paul ____________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734 Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014 The University of Western Australia Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org AUSTRALIA http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/~paul God IS a weakly left-handed dice player ____________________________________________________________________