Re: How to see a scanned photo whith Mathematica

KATEB Dalila wrote:

> I want to work with numerised images in Mathematica, but I don't know
> what to call it.  Is there exists books on it ?

I think you might find the course Notebooks at

	http://www.ee.usm.maine.edu/ee/faculty/mjkcc

by Mariusz Jankowski helpful.

Cheers,
	Paul

The University of Western Australia            Nedlands WA  6907
mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au  AUSTRALIA
http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/~paul

            God IS a weakly left-handed dice player