- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12834] Re: FFT
- From: Sean Ross <seanross at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 18:15:11 -0400
- References: <199806100704.DAA13650@smc.vnet.net.>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
norman at galois.uoregon.edu wrote: > > Does anyone know where i can find a package implementing the Fast > Fourier Transform (discrete version) in Mathematica? > > Thanks, > > Bill It is in the Calculus`FourierTransform` package. Be aware that this is a standard fft such as the EE folks use and does not obey the same set of theorems that Fourier Transforms (Central Ordinate theorem,Scaling, etc.) are supposed to obey, so typically there is a little bit of work you have to do on the transformed results before they are quantitatively useful for anything.