- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12835] reading files
- From: Dustin <dsoodak at virtu.sar.usf.edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 18:15:12 -0400
- Organization: University of South Florida
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The command "!! filename " will print the contents of a file. Is there
any way (using Mathematica commands) to open a file as a string?
dsoodak at virtu.sar.usf.edu
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: FullSimplify results
Previous by thread:
Worldwide Conference Next Week!
Next by thread:
Re: reading files