Re: Mathematica books

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg13029] Re: Mathematica books
  • From: nospam at (ChrisH)
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:26:27 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

On 28 Jun 1998 02:43:38 -0400, trivedi at (Anil
Trivedi) wrote:

You might want to check out :

Mathematica in the Laboratory
 Online Price: $29.95
 By Dick, Samuel/ Riddle, Alfred/ Stein, Douglas; Softcover; 350 Pages

 Published by Cambridge University Press (Pap Txt); 05/1997; ISBN:

There's more information about it at Computer Literacy -

Here's a link to the title :

If you end up buying this or any other title(s) at Computer Literacy,

Use this code : FriendOfChrisH

when you place your order. It will give you an additional 15% discount
on anything you buy through June 30, 1998. Just enter this in the "Let
us know how you found us or enter referral code" box. (This code will
work for anyone)

I hope this info is helpful.

Chris (at) Huebner (dot) com