FontFamily ARIAL ?

Hello !

I apply the option

      TextStyle -> {FontFamily->"Arial", FontSize -> 10}

to format my tick mark labels on a Plot.

In the output, Mathematica has problems showing the negative numbers -1,
-2, -3, ... The sign '-' is not put just before the number but strikes
through the number ! (With the default font 'Courier' I don't have the
problem)

Does anyone know how I can correct this ? Is there an option I haven't
set ... or can't I use the font family 'Arial' for graphics ???

Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne Physics Department