Re: CodeWarrier 3.0 and MathLink?

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12658] Re: CodeWarrier 3.0 and MathLink?
  • From: kevinl@wolfram.com (Kevin Leuthold)
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 17:36:47 -0400

While you will need to download a later version of SAmprep from our
website to compile template-based MathLink programs if you are using
CodeWarrior Pro, the URL I provided below is for downloading updated
copies of mathlink.h, not SAmprep.  The correct URL is:

http://www.wolfram.com/support/Systems/Macintosh/mprep.html

Kevin Leuthold
MathLink Group
Wolfram Research