Re: Modifying the Mathematica menus
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14849] Re: [mg14826] Modifying the Mathematica menus
- From: John Fultz <jfultz>
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 02:16:57 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <199811180629.BAA19039@smc.vnet.net.>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
David Bailey wrote:
> I know how to modify the menus in the frontend by altering the
> MenuSetup.tr file and re-loading. However, I wonder if it possible to
> alter the menus on the fly using frontend commands. This would be much
> nicer for package writers (and end users!) because the installation
> files would remain unchanged.
> David Bailey
> Salford Software
You can do the following interactively:
where 'menu' is your Menu expression (like the one in the .tr file).
Unfortunately, this only works on the Macintosh in 3.0. However, it will
work on all platforms in the next major release.
jfultz at wolfram.com
Front End Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Prev by Date:
Mechanical Systems Problem
Next by Date:
Re: Exact value of Cos[Pi/17]
Previous by thread:
Modifying the Mathematica menus
Next by thread: