  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14852] Linking Mathematica and Java
  • From: Richard Cooper <csubu at dcs.warwick.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 02:17:00 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi

Can anyone help me get Java to talk to Mathematica. I assume that they
can be linked using JNI and MathLink. Has anybody written code to do
this?

Also, is it possible to do it in a platform independent way (as both
Java and Mathematica are) with out having to use C/C++ as a wrapper
around the MathLink calls?

Thanks,

Richard.