Linking Mathematica and Java
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14852] Linking Mathematica and Java
- From: Richard Cooper <csubu at dcs.warwick.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 02:17:00 -0500
- Organization: Department of Computer Science, Warwick University, England
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Can anyone help me get Java to talk to Mathematica. I assume that they can be linked using JNI and MathLink. Has anybody written code to do this? Also, is it possible to do it in a platform independent way (as both Java and Mathematica are) with out having to use C/C++ as a wrapper around the MathLink calls? Thanks, Richard.