evaluating bounded functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14917] evaluating bounded functions
- From: sbw at rice.edu
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:48:38 -0500
- Organization: Rice University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was wondering if I might get some help on evaluating bounded functions
in mathematica... for example, I have this function: (a*b)/c and I want
to know under what conditions it is positive and under what conditions
it is negative. a is a probability and is therefore bounded between 0
and 1. c must always be positive. Does anyone out there know how to
do this in mathematica?
Thanks a lot. Please reply to sbw at rice.edu.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: HELP! I'm gonna go postal...
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: