RE: Add to menus?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14252] RE: [mg14207] Add to menus?
- From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:51:36 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any way to add a command to a Mathematica menu? I want to
easily switch $DisplayFunction as Conix GLExplore on and off.
Lookup http://www.mathematica-journal.com/tricks.html and check
Customizing the Front End Menus. You may find this info helpful.
Prev by Date:
x == x^1.2/(2*x^3+y^0.7+4*z^2.5)
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Add to menus?
Next by thread:
Re: Add to menus?