Re: Add to menus?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14292] Re: Add to menus?
- From: dreissNOSPAM at nospam.earthlink.net (David Reiss)
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 01:21:11 -0400
- Organization: EarthLink Network, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <6vhkte$jj6 at smc.vnet.net>, "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil> wrote: > Stoney wrote: > ______________________ > Is there any way to add a command to a Mathematica menu? I want to > easily switch $DisplayFunction as Conix GLExplore on and off. > ______________________ > > Lookup http://www.mathematica-journal.com/tricks.html and check > Customizing the Front End Menus. You may find this info helpful. > > Cheers, > Ted Ersek Another solution would be to make a customized pallet with a button (or buttons) that perform this function. --David -- David Reiss dreissNOSPAM at nospam.earthlink.net To send personal email, remove the words "nospam" and "NOSPAM" from the email address