Inserting/Removing Forced Page Breaks?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14461] Inserting/Removing Forced Page Breaks?
  • From: siegman at (AES)
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 03:32:58 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'd like a fast, simple way to insert or remove forced page breaks in
Mathematica notebooks (such as used to be available as a menu command
in v 2.0), without opening the Option Investigator or digging into cell

I'm thinking I could do this by redefining one of the cell styles to be
a "Page Break" style with no content, vanishing height and
PageBreakBelow->True, so I could just insert or delete a "page break
cell" in this style anywhere I wanted to force a break..

Other better ways to do this?

Thanks -- siegman at