Inserting/Removing Forced Page Breaks?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14461] Inserting/Removing Forced Page Breaks?
- From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (AES)
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 03:32:58 -0400
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like a fast, simple way to insert or remove forced page breaks in
Mathematica notebooks (such as used to be available as a menu command
in v 2.0), without opening the Option Investigator or digging into cell
I'm thinking I could do this by redefining one of the cell styles to be
a "Page Break" style with no content, vanishing height and
PageBreakBelow->True, so I could just insert or delete a "page break
cell" in this style anywhere I wanted to force a break..
Other better ways to do this?
Thanks -- siegman at ee.stanford.edu
Prev by Date:
RE: Plot, Cursor and Spelling Errors questions
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Printing Problems under Windows98
Next by thread:
Re: Inserting/Removing Forced Page Breaks?