Re: Printing Problems under Windows98

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14480] Re: Printing Problems under Windows98
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:58:58 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at
On 21 Oct 1998, JOHN C ERB wrote:

> I recently upgraded from Windows 95 to Windows 98.
> When I tried printing a Mathematica 3.0.1 notebook, either the whole
> notebook, or selected cells, I got garbage.  (Epson ActionLaser 1500 &
> HP 560C Inkjet).
> I rebooted the system - no avail
> I reloaded Mathematica - no avail
> Everything worked fine under Win95.  Is there something different with
> Win98?
> Any hints?

Answers to this and other frequently asked questions can be found at the
Wolfram Research Technical Support FAQ site at URL:

Specifically, the answer to your question is:

The page instructs users with printing problems such as yours to contact
the Technical Support department directly.

Information on contacting Technical Support can be found at URL:

Hints on getting good results from Technical Support can be found here:

P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group           paulh at Wolfram
Research, Inc.